Invest the a time period of lack from your own studies or forever withdraw through the University there are various implications for the pupil money and listed here are some basic tips.
If you’re residing in Warwick Accommodation we highly recommend you contact the Warwick Accommodation workplace to have advice about any prospective economic liability. You should contact an immigration adviser about the implication to your UK visa if you are an international student studying under Tier 4 regulations.
Please be conscious, if it was agreed you are able to retrospectively withdraw your final date attendance could be the date consented along with your division. It really is this date which is used to calculate your liability for tuition fees as well as your eligibility for pupil help. If so when your withdrawal that is retrospective has agreed together with your division it is crucial which you contact the scholar Funding group for further advice.
The Student Funding team or your funding body as detailed below for further advice, contact.
Undergraduate Pupils. Contact the learning Student Finance Office on 024 7652 8471 or email studentfinance at warwick dot ac dot uk for further suggestions about the tuition costs you are charged.
Check out the Undergraduate Tuition Fee Withdrawal Policy to learn more.
Student education loans and Grants
- The Student Loans Company will request repayment of every funds and upkeep loan for durations that you will be maybe not fully enrolled plus in attendance throughout the year that is academic. Overpayment they will take this from future years’ entitlement if you have a grant or loan.
- Once you go back to learn, if the financing happens to be reduced as a result of an overpayment, and also this has place you in pecuniary hardship contact the scholar Funding Team or your administrating body who might be able to assist.
- This could have implications on subsequent years’ funding – most students are only entitled to receive funding for the length of their course plus one additional year if you restart on a different course or at a different institution or take a period of temporary withdrawal.
- The University will notify the Student Loans Company of the withdrawal however you might wish to contact them you to ultimately guarantee you get no further capital or if you’d like suggestions about future years’ financing.
You will find more details regarding the web sites associated with the body that is administrating the part of the nation you typically reside:
Tel: 0300 100 0607
Tel: 0300 100 0077
Tel: 0300 200 4050
Tel: 0300 555 0505
The NHS Medical Student Bursary team or the NHS Social Work Bursary team to find out how withdrawing will affect you if you are in receipt of NHS funding please contact.
You will be entitled to be paid the bursary for each month up to the month in which you withdraw if you permanently or temporarily withdraw from your course. You can expect to simply be eligible to have the payment that is bursary the month you withdraw if perhaps you were in attendance regarding the first of the thirty days. You will be required to repay the amount immediately if you receive an overpayment of your bursary the debt will be transferred to your University account and.
If you’ve got any questions with regards to your ITT bursary together with implications of withdrawing please email ittbursary at warwick dot ac dot british.
Warwick Undergraduate Scholarships and Bursaries. Postgraduate Pupils
- If you’re qualified to receive any scholarships or bursaries from Warwick you will end up eligible to funding for the durations you’re in attendance and generally are fully enrolled during the University.
- When you yourself have gotten an instalment of capital as your date of withdrawal maybe you are expected to repay it. Should this be the instance, we shall compose to your at your house. Address.
- You return to your course, providing you have enrolled and still fulfil all the eligibility criteria if you are taking a period of temporary withdrawal, your funding will resume when.
Contact the Student Finance Office on 024 7652 8471 or email studentfinance at warwick dot ac dot uk for further advice on the tuition charges you’re going to be charged.
Take a good look at the Postgraduate Tuition Fee Withdrawal Policy to learn more.
Postgraduate Loan for Masters Courses
- If you permanently or temporarily withdraw from your program your repayments have a peek at this web site will minimize. You may be asked to repay straight away if you receive a payment after this.
- Invest the short-term withdrawal your loan repayments will resume whenever you go back to your program. But, in the event that you can show you have compelling personal reasons if you take a break for two years or more during your course you’ll only get further payments.
- In the event that you forever withdraw you can easily only get financing for an innovative new course in the event that you had compelling individual reasons for making very first course.
You’ll find extra information in the sites for the administrating human anatomy for the area of the country you typically reside:
0300 555 0505 (Option 5)
Pro and Career Developing Loan. Postgraduate Scholarships
You have to contact the lender you took the mortgage with in the event that you completely or temporarily withdraw.
- After you finish learning if you take permanent withdrawal the bank will expect you to start repaying your loan one month.
- As they will require certain evidence if you are taking temporary withdrawal make sure you discuss this with your bank first.
To get more information call the nationwide Careers provider on 0800 100 900.
If you should be in receipt of the postgraduate scholarship contact your awarding human anatomy to share with them of your intention to withdraw. The Doctoral College who can advise you on the withdrawal process and any financial implications if your scholarship is being paid by the university contact.
E mail us
Scholar Funding, Senate Home, The University of Warwick, Coventry, CV4 7AL.
Tel: +44 (0)24 7615 0096 Email: studentfunding at warwick dot ac dot uk